Highlight of Bangkok – Pattaya
(5 days 4 nights program)
DAY 1: ARRIVE BANGKOK O/N HOTEL
Arrive Suvarnabhumi International Airport Bangkok and our airport Representative will welcome at arrival Lounge the transfer to Hotel. Depend on arrival time, sightseeing activities will be provided.
Warmly welcome on arrival in Suvarnabhumi International Airport, meet & greet service by our representative. Transfer from the airport to hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide. Check in at the hotel. Stay overnight in Bangkok
Hotel: Asia Hotel Bangkok/ Narai Hotel
BANGKOK: As the political, economic, cultural, culinary, and spiritual capital of Thailand, Bangkok features both old-world charm and modern convenience. Invariably, every Thailand holiday includes a visit to the kingdom’s capital city, Bangkok or Krung Thep, “the city of angels” as it is known to its inhabitants. Many tourists who travel to Bangkok are immediately overwhelmed by the sheer size of the city and the vast number of attractions Bangkok has to offer. Indeed there are a wide variety of Bangkok sightseeing opportunities spanning more than two centuries of rapid development following the city’s founding in 1782 by King Rama I, the first king of the present Chakri dynasty; since that auspicious date, Bangkok has swelled to a cosmopolitan, 21st century city of more than ten million inhabitants.
DAY 2 : Safari World , CHAOPHRAYA CRUISE O/N HOTEL B/L/D
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Arrive at Safari world, then drive through the scenic safari park presents a unique opportunity for the closet encounter with the rare andendangered srecies of wild animal kingdom. International buffet lunch. Afternoon visit marine park, housing a spectrum of animal from land, sea and air and setting the scenes for 7 Amazing World class shows. From live action stunt spectacular to performances by animal.
Safari World Bangkok
Safari World is a sight seeing in Bangkok, Thailand that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park, operated by Safari World Public Limited. The park was opened in 1988 with a total area of 480 acres (190 ha) for its open zoo and 180 acres (73 ha) for its bird park. A major renovation to enhance effectiveness of land use began on April 17, 1989 and its total area developed for the leisure park now consists of an open zoo and a marine park on 500 rai (approx. 200 acres) of land.
- Evening : Enjoy the dinner at ChaoPraya Princess River Cruise Time for your dinner under the candle light with Live Music in a romantic atmosphere. Serving a delicious Thai & International cuisine with a modern style. Spend an exciting and memorable evening cruising and dining along the Chao Phraya River amidst the enchanting atmosphere of the East. It will be a moment of lasting memory for your life-time. After dinner transfer back to hotel
Hotel: Asia Hotel Bangkok
DAY 3 : Bangkok – Pattaya Suan Nongnuch – Alcazar Show B/L/D
- Morning breakfast at hotel, and check out, leave for Pattaya (2.5 hours drive)
- Visit Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, Village Tour, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden has emerged as a fascinating tourist destination renowned for its wide-ranging orchid species, a palm garden, various flowering and decorative plants from all corners of the world.The garden focus on Southeast Asian, Tropical American and Central Africa species of Cycads, but a collection of almost every species can also been seen here. In connection with Conservation agencies the gardens cycad collections serves as an important ex situ conservation site for this endangered and ancient plant group. On-going and continuing research at the garden concerning taxonomy and horticultural use has increased the knowledge about this plant group worldwide.
The highlight of our program and every body's favorite is the elephant show. You'll see these gentle giants, the symbols of Siam, perform various tricks such as riding bikes, playing football and they'll even invite you to a tug of war.
In the well-kept, beautifully landscaped gardens, you can quietly stroll among flower beds, enjoying the profuse colours and fragrance of millions of flowers, as well as the well-trained chimpanzees and elephants in the natural surroundings.
- International Buffet lunch menu
- Evening : Seafood dinner buffet at Hotel, and after go to Alcazar Show, and back to rest at hotel
Hotel: AYA Hotel Pattaya
DAY 4 : Pattaya Coral Island – Bangkok B/L/D
- Morning breakfast at hotel
- Leave for Coral Island (Koh Larn) by boat. It is the best known out of a group of small islands a few miles off the coast of Pattaya. Only 45 minutes boat ride west of Pattaya, the idyllic beaches of Koh Larn (Coral Island) offer a change of pace from the upbeat dynamism of Pattaya beaches and make a perfect day-trip. This former sleepy fishing village boasts translucent blue waters, brimming with an abundance of coral and marine life. Relax on the fine white sand, get that perfect sun tan or plunge in for a swim.
After lunch transfer back to Bangkok Or enjoy full day stay at Coral Island. Then evening back to hotel in Pattaya
DAY 5 : Bangkok - Suwannaphum Airport Or Pattaya- Suwannaphum Airport
- Morning breakfast at hotel,
- At the proper time depart from hotel to Suwannaphum Airport, Transfer by our representative (2.5 hours drive from Pattaya)